Do you need a visa to enter Hong Kong?

For more information about application, please visit

For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.

For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.


Copyright © ICRER 2024. All rights reserved.